Thursday, September 08, 2011

Nadera and Todd's Beautiful Columbus Wedding

I have had a great time getting to know both Nadera and Todd sense we first met about a year ago. I started off photographing their engagement shoot a couple of months ago, had a blast and got some really great photos. I had the privilege of also photographing their rehearsal dinner at the always so awesome Hyde Park Restaurant. This was where Todd proposed to Nadera, nice touch! Their wedding day was spectacular! After the ceremony we made a quick stop at the Ohio State House before headed to their reception. Their reception was held at the Columbus Museum of Art. I have to mention their beautiful wedding cake, it was superb  thanks to Jan Kish @ La Patite Flure. I'm looking forward to designing their album for them, but so many great photos to choose from!





         













           

No comments:

Post a Comment